HOLIDAY CLOSINGS FOR NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER
WE WILL BE CLOSED OR CLOSING EARLY ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS
November 25¸2021 CLOSED for Thanksgiving
December 10, 2021 CLOSING early at 2:00pm
December 24 AND 25, 2021 CLOSED for Christmas
December 31, 2021 CLOSING early at 12:00pm for New Year’s Eve (we are open 8-12)
January 1, 2022 CLOSED for New Year’s Day
Please call Animal Emergency (410-420-7297) if you have an emergency during these times
As always we are thankful for you, our wonderful clients, for choosing Bel Air Veterinary Hospital to care for your pets.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
UPDATED Covid 19 policies as of June 1, 2021
Business Hours – Mon-Thurs 8am-8pm/ Friday 8am-6pm/ Saturday 8am-2pm/ Sunday – Closed
Bel Air Veterinary Hospital’s desire is to keep our staff and clients as safe as possible, as we continue to provide your pets the care they need. The following outlines how we plan on moving forward during the uncertain times of COVID-19. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding and we encourage you to call us with any questions or concerns you may have.
In order to adhere to the guidelines set by Governor Hogan, the CDC and W.H.O. to limit potential spread of this virus we ask IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS SUCH AS: FEVER, COUGHING, SORE THROAT OR RESPIRATORY DISTRESS, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE CANCEL ANY PROCEDURE FOR YOUR PET. If you have traveled in the past 14 days, please wait 14 days before coming to our hospital. We are also asking our clients to stay home and be fever free for 24 hours, without medication, prior to coming to our hospital.
Bel Air Veterinary Hospital will be starting modified appointments on June 1, 2021. We would kindly ask our clients to follow the below requirements as we keep our staff and clients safe during this transition time:
ALL ANNUAL EXAMS OR MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF COMING IN OR REMAINING CURBSIDE
- 1 person will be allowed in the hospital for their pet’s annual exam or medical appointments, please let our staff know you would like to accompany your pet inside when you call for check-in. All clients are asked to be properly masked at all times and remain in the designated waiting areas. Unfortunately, no children are allowed in at this time.
- After your pet’s exam, if any diagnostic or radiographs need to be performed, we will kindly ask that you wait in your vehicle while they are performed as this will allow our appointment schedule to continue and ample time to clean and sanitize our exam rooms.
- Curbside service is still available for those who would like. Please mention this to our staff when you call to check in. We will happily have a staff member bring your pet into the hospital for their appointment and our doctor will call you to discuss the exam. For the safety of your pets- all cats must be in a carrier and dogs collars must be properly fitted for transport into the hospital.
- All Tech appointments (blood work, TNT, radiographs, etc.), pharmacy pick ups, boarding and surgery drop off/pick up, and food pick up will remain curbside.
- We kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we are, and have been, doing our absolute best in trying to take care of all our patients. We have seen a significant increase in new pets as so many welcomed them into their homes during the pandemic. With a few local pet ER’s closing and changing their appointment protocols it has put an incredible demand on our hospitals resources.
As always, thank you for allowing us to care for your pets.
The Doctors and Staff of Bel Air Veterinary Hospital